So I literally need a B+ in this class to get early assurance for pharmacy this fall and I estimate I got a 30 on the exam I just walked out of. So essentially what’s happening is I’m losing out on my only opportunity to make it into UB’s pharmacy school. Because of one class, one goddamn test. Because I am a fucking idiot.
- Recovery is always an option.
- You are never “too sick” to recover.
- You are never “not sick enough” to recover.
- Recovery is hard, but it is worth it.
- You have more strength than you could ever imagine.
- You can get through this.
- You can get better.
- You are worth more than your mental illness.
So basically my boyfriend and I have only been dating for about four months and I told him I would so anything for him including stick by his side if he got terminally ill or something like that.
Why do I always feel like that so soon? He just said “you’re amazing” and nothing else and now I feel like a complete idiot for even saying that.
Honestly I need to just hide my true emotions away because they scare everyone off. And I need to go make myself throw up. Bye.